There are many advantages to planning your funeral:
- the major decisions are made by you;
- the main fees are paid;
- your last wishes are respected;
- those close to you are not faced with delicate decisions at a difficult time;
- the price and the choice of services are fixed;
- emotional extravagances are avoided;
- funeral planning is part of organizing your estate wisely.
Decide on the services and products you want. Consult one of our funeral directors to find out about the services offered and related costs. Suggest your own funeral service and indicate whether you choose to be buried or cremated. This is your chance to make a considered decision that will serve as a guide to your family and friends.